Search eastpromdresses Blog

Friday, April 22, 2011

Bridal Diapers: Just Say ‘I Don’t’


After reading the post title, you may be thinking "Bridal Diapers? Wha?" Or maybe you're thinking, yes, I read that after Diary of a Marie Claire Fashionista, too. From that position, hit the airwaves on June 17,Wedding Dresses has bloggers bridal and brides alike wondering if this is a new trend. Brides in 2011 everything is rock absorbent underwear?wholesale dress will start conducting David Guest? I am grateful to be able to tell you that the answer is no. The bride of tomorrow will continue to deal with urinating in wedding dresses that are difficult to maneuver the old fashioned way - by having the maid of honor or MOB keep her prom dresses  skirt as she squats.

Let me repeat: Bridal diapers are not the new 'is fitting. And thank God for it. How I can know? I did a little research.




weddingdressessell-cheapdresses
 

weddingdressessell-casualweddingdress

bridesmaiddresses-weddingdressessell








1 comment:

  1. http://www.livingwithnyna.com/2017/03/wedding-vendor-reviews-catering-deco.html

    ReplyDelete