Search eastpromdresses Blog

Monday, April 25, 2011

LOVE/HATE: The ‘You Gonna Eat That?’ Edition


We are all creative wedding cakes for brides Manolo, especially those that reflect the personality of the bride and  Wedding Dresses! But how, tell me you cut and serve something?


Created by Cakes By Lynette (which makes beautiful cookies, cakes and pastries), the wedding cake with the bride and groom, their assistants, and various animals. Is it a creative way to present a dessert? Absolutely! Is exactly the wedding cake the bride and groom wanted? I hope so! And east bridal    is that a little crazy? I would say yes, although I would stress that there is nothing wrong with that!

That said, creative wedding cakes like this are not everyone's cup of tea. I have seen many cakes Classic levels I've seen wedding cakes unusual wedding, and I've been to many weddings in my day. I wonder where you, the reader, standing on the subject. I am not asking that this type of wholesale dress , in particular, but his kind cakes. Me? I think I prefer something in between - I like pastel colors levels, which in a strange way indeed, but easy to identify based wedding cake.

What you say?





mermaidweddingdressesc

mermaidweddingdressesb


mermaidweddingdressesa


     



No comments:

Post a Comment